The easy on, easy off closed-toe sandal that keeps you feeling light on your feet and energized all day--with built-in elasticity that keeps the fit precise and secure.
- Premium leather upper sourced from an LWG Gold Rated tannery for sustainability
- Partially vegetable tanned leathers
- Subtle stretch material for the perfect fit
- Soft, moisture wicking footbed cover made with 82% recycled plastic bottles
- Cushioned, memory foam, arch-supporting footbed
- Flexible, durable outsole made from partially recycled TPR
- James machine and Mark II ASTM F1677 tested for slip resistance
Classic Shoe That could Use More Cushioning!
I have quite a few boots from Earth Origins that not only looked so stylish but were also very comfortable. I decided to purchase my first Earth Origins sandal called Berri. Unfortunately, these sandals looked really nice, but the sandal's arch support materials were too thin. I purchased some inexpensive plastic orthotics at the CVS, which gave me the cushioning lacking in the sandal. I am hoping that Earth Origins will pay attention to their customers' advice!
The reason I’m disappointed I have so many pairs of this particular shoe in every color. Except the ones I have ate the original. The new style the straps are too thick. When you’re not a person who wears sandals and you want to hide your toes the original thin strap sandals were perfect. I felt like I was wearing a nice comfortable cool sandal.I don’t understand why do companies change the style that was perfect
Love these closed-toe sandals but...
Handled all day @ the zoo just fine. The only drawback - not having polish for the scuffed toes.
Love my Blue
Great pair of shoes. Have had mine for 5 years. Please tell me what kind of Polish I can use to get rid of any stuff marks