Work all day in comfort in the men’s Dunham Windsor Oxford. The Windsor is full of comfort features such as a removable full-length EVA foam cushioning insert, seam-sealed waterproof leather, and a slip resistant rubber outsole with multi-directional grip design.
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
- Fiberglass Stability Shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait.
- Removable EVA foam cushioning provides added comfort.
- R-Bar® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control.
- Seam-sealed Waterproof Leather repels moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole with multi-directional grip configuration provides maximum traction and surface contact.
- PDAC/SADMERC Approved
Comfort for Long Walks
I've worn the Windsor Oxford for many years. This is my regular shoe for daily long walks that I take outdoors when the weather permits, inside on the treadmill when weather is stormy. They hold up for well, after which I reorder. I have worn out only 3 pairs over the past 20 or so years.
Wide Width Still Narrow
Ordered W width and shies still very tight, going to return them
Just a great solid shoe for work or play!
I’ve owned three pair of these shoes and they are the best all around shoe I’ve ever had. They have proven hard to find but thank goodness I was able to get them through The Walking Shoe Company.
Dunham Windsor Oxford Black Polishable
I got these for my nephew as a birthday gift because they were highly recommended by my brother-in-law. My nephew try to wear them and feels that the heel part is uncomfortable. I would really love to change them.