The women’s Drew Motion walking shoe features a leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure and personalized fit. The two removable insoles add depth for a more generous fit or accommodate custom orthotics.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: WW, XX-Wide: XW
- Leather upper with a lace up vamp for a secure and customized fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth for a more generous fit.
- Second removable footbed is an EVA filler that accommodates a custom orthotic.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- EVA midsole for extra cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole for increased traction and stability.
- 10186-22 WHITE CALF
Love this shoe for the support! I stand a work for 8 to 10 hours and this shoe is perfect! The initial reason I ordered it was it seemed be the right shoe (never really know until you wear it) and it is leather! The overpriced mesh shoes of today would never hold up to what I need for my job!