The women’s Drew Motion V walking shoe provides a truly customized fit with two hook and loop straps along the vamp. The two removable insoles add depth for a more generous fit or accommodate custom orthotics.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: WW, XX-Wide: XW
- Leather upper with two adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure and customized fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth for a more generous fit.
- Second removable footbed is an EVA filler that accommodates a custom orthotic.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- EVA midsole for extra cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole for increased traction and stability.
- 14406-12 BLACK
Not good for me
My review was hard to do. I don't like the shoes. And they are uncomfortable even if they suited my need. I needed to order something that would good for walking not hiking.else. It was not clear what I was ordering. Now I am stuck with them. Homeless bin they go.
Comfort and Style
Fit well and with custom insole for arch support I can walk much better. I have health problems and with these shoes I can get them on and off easier and walk farther.
Shoes are a little heavier than what I was used to, but the support for feet and ankles is excellent.
Runs wide and large; Therefore, recommend ordering 1/2 size lower and one width narrower.