The women’s Drew Magnolia mary jane features an adjustable hook and loop strap for a secure fit. The roomy toe box offers a more comfortable fit, while the nappa leather and stretch fabric upper delivers unparalleled comfort in every step.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: WW, XX-Wide: XW
- Soft nappa leather and stretch fabric uppers with a hook and loop strap for a customized fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Foam-cushioned collar and extended medial heel stabilizer prevent heel from slipping.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is lightweight, durable and provides excellent traction on varied surfaces.
Comfortable shoe for problem toes
Bought this shoe because I have injured my big toe and have bunions also. Love the Mary Jane style but other Mary Jane shoes cramp my toes and cause discomfort. There is no discomfort with this shoe. Love the roomy toe box and the stretch fabric also. Highly recommend.
ok, if you want your feet to sparkle
The picture doesnt show how much the shoe sparkles. It looked like it would be a gray pattern. Im just not looking for a shoe that highlights the size of my feet. Maybe when I was 7...