Roll over image to zoom in
The women’s Drew Flash II V walking shoe will keep you moving in supreme comfort. The leather and mesh upper is breathable, while the hook and loop straps offer adjustability. Enjoy a supportive padded footbed that is removable to accommodate an orthotic or provide extra depth.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: WW, XX-Wide: XW
- Leather and mesh upper with two adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure and customized fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth for a more generous fit.
- Second removable footbed is an EVA filler that accommodates a custom orthotic.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- EVA midsole for extra cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole for increased traction and stability.
- 14565-21 WHITE
Great support that I need on the sides. Comfortable even with my special orthodics. Easy to put on and take off. Plan to buy another pair in black.