The women’s Drew Flare walking shoe offers maximum comfort in every step! The Flare features a breathable mesh and leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure and personalized fit. The built-in heel cushioned pad will keep you moving all day.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: WW, XX-Wide: XW
- Leather and mesh upper with a lace up vamp for a secure fit.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor control.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Built-in heel cushion pad for added comfort.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth for a more generous fit.
- Second removable footbed is an EVA filler that accommodates a custom orthotic.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- EVA midsole for added cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole for increased traction and stability.
disappointed in these walking shoes. too heavy, stiff and uncomfortable. NOT conducive to walking. Am returning these
Recently at Heel to Toe in Urbana IL to pick up new orthotics; shoes had been ordered when there 5 weeks ago. - long story short: this shoe is the best fitting, best support ever; better than the New Balance I have worn for years. I will tout Drew shoes to all I meet esp those w/feet problems.. Also purchased a pair of brown with a sort of design in leather for "dress". Love them too. Your two insole options are the best esp for someone wearing orthotics.
I ordered this shoe after the site recommended this for plantar fasciitis. The shoe looks well made, but my foot pain got considerably worse after a week of use. The company refused to refund the money. Neither the returns personnel nor the manager were helpful in any way. I would urge the buyer to visit other reputable shoe companies and avoid buying from a company which does not care about its customers!
Great with orthotics
I wear orthotics and AFOs so my feet are competing for wiggle room inside my shoes. These shoes accommodate all my inserts and give me plenty of wiggle room. At first, they were difficult to lace them up but with use, the leather has softened.
A Very Sturdy Shoe
I love the look of this sneaker. It is a bit heavy BUT it is very supportive and comfortable ... and looks good!