The men’s Drew Delaware oxford features a suede upper with wing tip design for a refined finish. The removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics for a personalized fit. The lightweight and flexible polyurethane outsole provides traction and stability for all-day wear.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: 4W , XX-Wide: 6E
- Suede upper with lace up closure and wing tip design for added interest.
- Lightly cushioned tongue and collar add comfort.
- Drilex® lining with Aegis Microbe Shield for odor control.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is lightweight, durable and provides traction and stability.
- 40939-7T CAMEL