The Dansko® Professional Clog sets the standard for quality and comfort. This classic style features construction elements that make Dansko famous: the high toe box for ample room, the anatomically contoured footbed for support, the slightly raised heel for improved posture and circulation, and the anti-fatigue rocker bottom for enhanced movement. It's a great choice for energetic professionals, chefs, and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
- Dansko's flagship closed-back clog.
- leather upper.
- Non-allergenic leather socklining.
- Flexible, torque-reducing polypropylene shank, embedded in a high-density polypropylene footbed.
- Polyurethane sole offers shock absorption and flexibility.
- Know you have a good fit when: Heel moves up and down freely, Fit may be snug when stepping in, Toes should wiggle freely.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Was very comfy..at first
I had the embossed black print-and I absolutely adored them with being on my feet all day they were great..until they weren’t. The embossing was smoothing out, in certain areas it looked smooth. The sole cracked near the heel. So bummed out. I paid $$$ for them, and everyone at work told me it happens with these clogs. They need to fix these issues. Most coworkers are now switching to BORN.
I love my Dansko clogs! In pharmacy you’re on your feet constantly and my clogs stand up to the challenge! My feet are very important and I don’t mind investing in shoes that don’t hurt or damage my toes and feet! #beautifultoesandfeet
I loved the way these sparkle....but within a few days of wearing them, about 8 hours a day, they started to look awful. It seems like they have some kind of clear coating on them and that clear coating started to crack all over the shoe. It looks like it want's to peel but it does not. The shoe is comfortable and wears well, but the aesthetics of it are horrible with the cracking.
I LOVED LOVED these shoes in the beginning but they started to crack on the side and now there is a hole. A little upset because they are mot even a year old and they weren’t cheap. I am on my feet for 12 hours in ER, so maybe that was just too much wear and tear.
Absolutely LOVE them !!!!