Dansko® sets the standard for quality and comfort. The men’s Dansko® Pro XP looks and performs like the legendary Professional, however it feels like nothing you’ve worn before. It features a lighter-weight stapled construction, certified slip resistant outsole, removable footbed, and an incredibly soft feel on the foot. It’s a great choice for energetic professionals, chefs, and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
- Dansko’s flagship closed-back clog design.
- Stapled Construction for maximum durability.
- Highest Quality Leathers - Upper design follows the natural contours of the foot and accommodates most foot types. Collar is generously padded for additional comfort.
- Toe Protection - Toe box is constructed using TPU, offering sturdy reinforcement and added protection while allowing toes to move freely.
- Dual-Density Removable Footbed - Polyurethane and memory foam offer a cushioned softer feel with superior energy return (compatible with custom orthotics).
- Certified Slip Resistant Rubber Outsole - Independently tested to assure the highest levels of slip resistance. Raised tread pattern quickly disperses liquid for superior traction and control.
- Motion-Enhanced Construction - Allows heel to move up and down freely when walking to promote a natural range of motion.
- Know you have a good fit when: Heel moves up and down easily, fit may be snug when stepping in, toes should wiggle freely. For a more customized fit, visit a store near you to have your foot digitally analyzed by one of our fit experts.
- The Dansko® Pro XP proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
I bought these for work as a dishwasher. At the end of the day, my feet do not hurt at all. I cant say the same for my coworkers. My only complaint is that one shoe is ageing more quickly than the other. Its not a good look.
Best shoes ever
My son love everything about his shoes. He work 6 days a week 12 to 16 hr days. He is completely satisfied.
Not for me...
Its not for everybody, ive read reviews and all good but not for my high arch feet.
Most comfortable shoe I ever had
Have a big toe issue and these shoes solved that problem. I think I wore Crocks for too long and now these shoes have all the support I had been missing that had caused the toe issue. If you are on your feet a lot Id recommend a try. Be wary of stability on uneven ground like grass, rocky paths, etc.. Best on solid ground.
Sending them back :(
Purchased the Pro XP Stapled as a replacement for an old pair. The new shoes are nothing like the old ones. They are narrow, the insole is too high so I feel like my foot may come out. Its also a very tight squeeze to get your foot in with the insole taking up so much room. The toe area also has less room, even though I sized up, after wearing them around the house to try them out my toes hurt. There is no way this upper is real leather, it is very hard and uncomfortable.