From the workweek into the weekend, the women’s Dansko® Pro XP 2.0 clog delivers all-day comfort and style with an even lighter construction. The removable, contoured PU footbed features a Dansko Natural Arch™ system to provide additional memory foam cushioning. The rocker bottom outsole absorbs shock and energy return and encourages forward motion for ultimate comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Premium leather upper with a roomy, reinforced toe box for a more accommodating fit.
- Patent-pending stapled construction.
- Ultra-lightweight with a padded instep collar for added comfort.
- Removable, leather-covered molded PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch™ memory foam cushioning system.
- Lightweight, EVA midsole reduces fatigue, absorbs shock, and adds stability.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom absorbs shock and energy return, promoting forward motion.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction on dry, wet, and oily surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches
I have been trying t find a pair that fit and they don't make half sizes, 7 are too small and 8 slide off my hill, wish they had half size
Most comfortable Danskos yet
I have been getting Dansko's for work for a few years. Those are the most comfortable and light weight ones yet. They feel different (better) than any of my other ones. Love them! Perfect fit also.
Comfortable with Style!
Love these Dansko’s! So comfortable & they look like a painting!
So glad I purchased these!
I've been trying to find the perfect shoe to wear that would alleviate my plantar fasciitis and these actually did! I was a bit skeptical only because many shoe companies stake this claim and their products don't deliver. Well, I can actually say that the Dansko Pro XP 2.0 does deliver. I don't know what the XP 2.0 stands for, but whatever the materials that are used, truly help. I don't have any pain, and I have gotten so many compliments on these shoes (black pantent). Now only if the Walking Co can make a high heel shoe that also can alleviate/support with plantar fasciitis (just a thought). Women would be buying these off the shelf! Well, I would. Again, just a thought. Thank you Walking Co for making these shoes. I will buy another pair in another color.
Most comfortable shoes ever!!
Oh my! Buy these - you’ll be thankful very step after!!