Modern lines and a technical look makes Phylicia a must have for your weekend wardrobe. A sport-inspired walking shoe that's packed with performance features, the Phylicia includes Scotchgard treated upper leathers; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona for moisture management; Cleansport NXT for odor control; and a slip-resistant Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch Technology.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT™ for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: 1 ½"
I wear 40 but size 40 too small. Returned
I usually wear a 39 or 40 in dansko but I had to get a 41 in these. I’m on my feet for 10 hours a day and the are very comfortable. Helps with plantar fasciitis as well
Terrible for walking feet!
I read the reviews on this shoe before buying, deciding to go up a size. Sure enough, the shoes were short, but never have I felt a walking shoe so uncomfortable. I walk about 20-25 miles a week, so it's critical I have the right shoes. After the first five miles or so in these, I started developing shin splints! I wonder if Dansko is now using inferior materials...?
Agree with other comments that a size 39 in this shoe runs short. I can still wear them for running errands with a thin sock, but not for more vigorous walking. Purchased the gray and love the color and am thinking of the black in a 40.
I tried these on and had to get one size bigger to fit.