Enjoy the outdoors in the women’s Dansko® Paxton, rain or shine. Featuring a waterproof leather upper, the Paxton is paired with a removable EVA footbed accommodating custom orthotics for a truly customized fit. The durable Vibram® rubber outsole delivers maximum traction and stability on varied terrain.
- Waterproof suede or nubuck leather upper treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain control.
- Lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable, waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber wicks away moisture.
- CleansportNXT controls odor.
- Removable, triple density EVA footbed with arch support absorbs shock.
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability on mixed terrain.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
I've only worn these a few times because of the pandemic but right away I felt they didn't need any break in period. Of course the dansko shoes are very sturdy but I believe they will soften up in time. I normally wear a size 7 1/2 or 8 but I always wear a 39 in dansko. I guess they run small. They're great for walking on concrete and uneven surfaces. I'm 64 years old and have a lot of issues with my back and knees and every dansko I've purchased helps reduce my pain. I highly recommend these!
Love these boots!
Great support and comfort!
My Go To Boot The most comfortable boot I have every worn, for every occasion
I can wear this boot for everything. I went shopping for hours and my feet did not hurt, I have stress fractures and high arches, and these are sooooo comfortable to wear all day. Wish they had dressy ones just like these.