Move forward at your own Pace with our newest walking shoe. Engineered for comfort and performance, the Pace features a comfortable and supportive footbed with Dansko Natural Arch Plus technology, incorporating the Dansko Natural Arch technology for added arch support, a shock-absorbing heel cushion, and a propel forepart to give you everything you need throughout your walk. Textile linings are treated with Aegis Microbe Shield for odor control, while mesh uppers are treated with 3M Scotchgard protector for stain resistance. The Pace also features a lightweight cushioned EVA midsole and a lightweight rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
- Recycled textile linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Recycled mesh uppers treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance
- Dri-lex® recycled textile sock lining for moisture management and Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control
- Dansko Natural Arch Plus™ technology for added arch support and heel stability
- Energy return EVA footbed with heel shock absorption pad and propel forepart
- Fully contoured Strobel construction for flexibility
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole
- Lightweight rubber outsole for long-lasting wear
Lightweight shoe with terrific support
I love these new walking shoes. They are lighter in weight than any Dansko I have owned. I feel the same arch support and stability as my other Dansko walkers with a bonus travel shoe, for the lighter weight.
I tried these shoes because I love my Dansko clogs. I love the arch support in the clog. I was hoping for the same in this shoe. I purchased these shoes on March 23rd 2021. It is September 24, 2021. I wore these walking today and they hurt my feet !!! I don’t even wear these daily!! I wear them about twice a week. So being 6 months old and wearing them twice a week…. I am super disappointed ☹️ definitely not worth the money !!!
Try as I may to find a quality shoe, I keep getting let down. The picture makes the shoe look more substantial than it is. I would say it's no better than the lesser cost shoes on the market. It's not a$125 shoe in my opinion. The durability is not there. The quality is no greater than Walmart. If you are expecting to invest and get more then save your money.
These shoes are incredibly well-cushioned and comfortable. They have the right combination of support and cushioning, I have such a hard time finding the right shoes. This pair fit the bill for me. I’ve walked in them daily, and am delighted with them—and relieved to have shoes that work for me.