Tackle casual days on the go with the women’s Dansko® Orli sneaker. The nappa leather upper is stain resistant with 3M Scotchgard™ treatment. The cushioned footbed with arch support is removable to accommodate custom orthotics for a more personalized fit.
- Stain resistant 3M Scotchgard™ treated leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Perforated side panels for added breathability.
- Breathable and odor controlled microfiber or textile lining.
- Breathable textile sock lining treated with Biodewix™ with NZYM for odor control.
- Removable, cushioned EVA footbed with arch support for ultimate comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction.
- Two pairs of laces for a personalized style.
Cute Shoe, and feels good!
I bought this shoe to wear around my house (because I have a shorter leg - and I have to wear a plastic wedge in one of my shoes.) - And I want a cute, lightweight shoe to run around my house and do household chores in. I have average width feet, so these fit very nicely. The Ivory Nappa color is nice, and matches all my outfits. Overall very cute, comfy shoe. I'm usually a 9.5 size, so I got a 40 and it fits perfectly.
So cute and comfy
Just what I needed for work when I need to slop around outdoors but still look semi-professional. So much cuter than regular tennis shoes and can even work with a skirt. I use Abeo insoles inside which allows me to wear them all day.
well made, attractive shoe, generally comfortable
requested 1/2 size larger, not available; sales person convinced me the size was right for me--in wearing them, Id have preferred adding a heavier sock to slightly pinched front toes.