The new Kane clog is a lightweight backless shoe that is perfect for everyday wear. Kane is the first Dansko clog to be made with over 50% "I'm green"™ Biobased EVA. The footbed is cushioned and features Dansko Natural Arch technology for added arch support, and the channeled outsole provides durability and long-lasting wear. A perfect blend of comfort and performance constructed from materials you can feel good about. From weekends at home, inside and out, to trips to the market, Kane is sure to be a go-to casual clog all year long.
- The Dansko Kane clogs, Kandi sandals and Karmel rain boots are constructed from over 50% I’m green™ Biobased EVA.
- I’m green™ Biobased EVA is derived from the sugarcane plant, a renewable resource that helps to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Easy clean uppers.
- Uppers are injected EVA; I'm Green™ Biobased EVA (over 50%) which is lightweight and durable.
- Perforated uppers for ventilation.
- Removable, EVA footbed; I'm Green™ Biobased EVA (over 50%) which is lightweight and cushioned for shock absorption.
- Dansko Natural Arch® technology for added support.
- Woodgrain printed sole and/or Dansko exclusive prints on the upper.
- Channeled outsole for durability.
- Heel Height Medium (2"-2.75")
CUTE & COMFY!!!
One of my customers was wearing these the other day and they were so cute that I immediately purchased a pair for myself! I am standing on concrete floors ALL day and Dansko are game changers for me! And, these are awesome! Lightweight, comfy, adorable, arch support, water-proof...they completely live up to my expectations and more!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
i ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY DANSKO KANE SHOES..RECEIVED THEM TODAY WISH I HAD PURCHASED 2..ON SALE AS WELL..EXCELLENT BUY..FITS AN FEELS GREAT..PLEAESE LET ME NO WHEN YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER ADDITIONAL OFF CLEARANCE AGAIN SALE..WILL PURCHASE AGAIN..
First, I love the color (Cran Mold)! But the comfort of this shoe is SO satisfying. They are snug so they don't slip when walking, but they don't pinch or rub. They have a pleasant give when you walk to absorb the shock. I always loved the casual roominess of crocks, but this shoe out preforms them with fit, support, all day comfort, and style. I will be buying more in other colors!
I am looking for suede clogs with wooden bottoms real clogs like I bought in Sweden what Swedes wear
Dansko Kane is the upgrade to the light weight narrow clog made in China by Crocks destroyed when relocated to Mexico manufacturing and then eliminated. This shoe is very comfortable especially in cooler temperatures. Arizona 115 degree temperatures cause your feet to sweat. Good shoe does require removing insert at night, washing, drying, absorbent foot power, reinsert. I have yellow, black, and a beautiful multi-color print not shown here. Summer, theses shoes are great for 68 year old RN,LMT feet! I am 5’8” overweight at 163 lbs. I do not wear them outside to walk in summer, but I do walk in them on indoor treadmill. I use socks and a tie to walk or work outdoors in the higher, low humidity heat. I usually wear a 39, but 38 fit perfectly. The insert is replaceable.