The Henriette sneaker features webbing detail for a sporty look, adjustable bungee laces, stain-protected leather uppers, soft textile linings for all-day comfort, a removable footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology, contoured PU footbed with memory foam and built-in arch support for all-day comfort, and a rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics.
- Chrome-free leather and recycled nylon uppers. Suede treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance.
- Linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control.
- Removable, energy return EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch™ technology for added support.
- Dri-Lex® Dri-Freeze® socklining with cooling technology.
- Strobel construction for flexibility.
- Energy return, light weight EVA midsole with nylon shank for stability and shock absorption.
- Natural rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
Absolutely my favorite shoes Ever!!
I promise you will these shoes. They are far more fav
One Year Later
I liked these shoes when I bought them a year ago but love them now. I wear them all day. I walk/hike five miles a day, garden and walk just about everywhere. They offer superior support, and they are very durable. I'm 55, average weight and a former distance runner. I'm tough on my feet and these are by far the best shoes I own. I'd pay double for them - they're that good.
Wear them all day!
These are the most comfortable shoes I have put on my feet in a long time. I can wear them all day and at the end of the day, my feet and legs do not feel the least bit tired. I am currently shopping for a second pair in a different color!
Very nice and comfortable
I love these sneakers so much. Not only look very nice but also extremely comfortable. I’m very satisfied with..
I love them
I love these shoes. Wanted a light and comfortable shoe for warmer weather. I put my orthodic in and I have been happy ever since. My feet are most important to me. So light walks and around town adventures you got it covered . Love my Danskos!