The Henriette sneaker features webbing detail for a sporty look, adjustable bungee laces, stain-protected leather uppers, soft textile linings for all-day comfort, a removable footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology, contoured PU footbed with memory foam and built-in arch support for all-day comfort, and a rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics.
- Chrome-free leather and recycled nylon uppers. Suede treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance.
- Linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control.
- Removable, energy return EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch™ technology for added support.
- Dri-Lex® Dri-Freeze® socklining with cooling technology.
- Strobel construction for flexibility.
- Energy return, light weight EVA midsole with nylon shank for stability and shock absorption.
- Natural rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
Very nice and comfortable
I love these sneakers so much. Not only look very nice but also extremely comfortable. I’m very satisfied with..
I love them
I love these shoes. Wanted a light and comfortable shoe for warmer weather. I put my orthodic in and I have been happy ever since. My feet are most important to me. So light walks and around town adventures you got it covered . Love my Danskos!
These shoes are so nice to look at and that’s the only reason I continue to wear them, but they are the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever worn in my life. I thought that I could “break them in” NOPE, it’s been a couple months now.
I hope that you have the same results as me or even better!!! I have worn Dansko for many many years. First time I tried sneakers. I have issues with foot and ankle. If not wearing Dansko I am wearing inserts (were not Dansko in my sneakers). I was shopping and my foot/ankle were hurting so bad. I had decided to try a Dansko sneaker knowing I needed the support. I took 2 steps in the sneaker.....I could feel my entire body go into sync. Starting with my feet, knees, hips, lower back. I have never experienced anything like that. They are light and feel like you are walking on a cloud. I hope anyone that tries these sneakers is as fortunate as I was. Complete relief for me.
Not the one
I wanted to love these, I think they look great. They initially seemed great but I have had them for two weeks and any time I walk more than maybe 20 minutes, my left foot starts to kill me. The support is off on these, it presses on the ball of my foot. I have to return them. They might be great for someone else.