The women's Dansko® Hartley boot is the perfect addition to your colder weather wardrobe. The leather-wrapped, polyurethane footbed offers long-lasting comfort for all-day endeavors. Chic and on-trend for work and play, this bootie will be a seasonal favorite!
- Stain resistant 3M Scotchgard™ treated nubuck leather upper with a functional buckle detail for added style.
- Inside zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable leather and textile lining.
- Patent pending stapled construction for increased durability.
- Leather-covered, polyurethane footbed for ultimate comfort.
- TR outsole provides traction.
- Heel Height: Approx. 2½ inches
Just be careful ordering online.
This is the first pair of shoes I've ordered online with the Walking Co. where the fit seems a bit off. Just a tiny bit larger than I would like, which is unusual. Perhaps a Dansko thing. The color of the grey is much more like mauve, which I actually really like. Extremely comfortable.
This is my favorite boot
Having a high arch and needing support, this is my favorite boot. I can do ANYTHING in it and feel good all day.
Needed boots that look fashionable but are still comfortable. These fit the bill. I have very sensitive feet with my fibromyalgia so shoes are an issue but these are very comfortable.
These boots are so comfortable and stylish as well.
These boots are great for the 50 or 60 something woman who still wants style with comfort and fit.
So sad I had to send back
These boots are adorable. I saw them and had to buy them. I wasn’t disappointed in them when I opened the box. They were stylish, cute, and fun. Unfortunately, when I tried to walk it was not a natural gate. I don’t know the cause, but the heel to toe motion was clunky and stiff. I reluctantly had to return them.