Exclusive to WalkingCo, the women’s Dansko® Evie walking shoe with neutral support is perfect for long days on your feet. The removable, cushioned and contoured footbed with built-in arch support delivers unparalleled, all-day comfort. The slip resistant rubber outsole provides increased traction on mixed surfaces.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Soft and breathable textile lining.
- Antimicrobial Aegis® treatment for odor control.
- Strobel construction for increased flexibility.
- Removable, contoured, memory foam-cushioned PU footbed with built-in arch support for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock and adds support.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole provides maximum traction and stability.
I love these shoes. They were exactly what I wanted. They are very comfortable. I got them on sale so at a very good price. I would buy the shoes again.
Product was used
I love these shoes. I have several pairs but I think they have been discontinued. I was excited when i saw the walking co suddenly had a pair in my size. Unfortunately, when I received them, they looked slightly used even though they are suppose to be new. I considered sending them back but decided to keep them since I will likely not be able to get another pair. I am very disappointed in the walking company for lack of quality control. I would not have ordered them if I had known of their condition. This will influence me ordering from them in the future. Who wants to pay for used shoes and its kinda gross.
Very disappointed in the length I ordered 11-12.. No way they go to 12. Toes are very u comfortable
great work shoe
This shoe is great for long hours on your feet. comfortable and non-slip. The only issue I had was that the insole was not available and I had to buy one elsewhere.
Great shoe with Dansko support. But why suede? I’m concerned if I will be able to keep the shoe clean? Otherwise, great shoe!