Never settle for less than the utmost comfort and style with the Bzees Niche slip on.
- Stretch fabric upper with a round, reinforced toe
- Stretch gore straps with hardware detail
- Bzees Cloud Technology for a weightless feel
- Comfort cone gel with heel impact absorption and cushioning in all the right places
- Anti-microbial and odor control technology
- Free foam footbed for extra cushioning
- ire infused outsole
- Machine washable
Snug against foot, although Medium fits narrow; only seems medium in the toe area, which is roomy without appearing to be clown shoes to give that extra space. This works perfectly for my foot. Fits true to size (I'm an 8 and this fit perfectly). I like the plastic at the toe to prevent scuffing, but the shine makes it more noticeable than I'd prefer. Very comfortable sole, but it doesn't feel as supportive in the arch as other shoes have, though at brand new these are easier to walk in compared to those with stronger support soles. I like the uniqueness of the bluejeans color to the shoe and the straps/hardware (which is actually plastic). Top are fabric, with give. To sum: these are comfortable, fit well, and aren't slipping.