Ensure a smooth ride ahead with the easy flexibility, durability, and reliable grip of the women’s Brooks Ghost 12 athletic sneaker. This neutral support shoe features an engineered mesh upper with 3D Print synthetic overlays, and a traditional lace up closure for a secure fit. The removable foam insole offers excellent underfoot comfort and support, while the full-length Crash Pad provides maximum shock absorption. The soft blown rubber outsole delivers superior grip on varied surfaces, making the Ghost 12 ideal no matter the length of your workout!
- Support type: Neutral.
- Engineered mesh upper with 3D Print synthetic overlays.
- Traditional lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole for excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- BioMoGo DNA offers a cushioned design and a dynamic ride.
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and sets the foot up for smoother transitions.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Soft blown rubber outsole provides superior grip.
The most comfortable athletic shoe was a Saucony but it was discontinued. So, I was searching for a shoe with a wide toe box and a W width. I read this shoe description and decided to give it a try. I have been quite satisfied with this shoe design and fit. I can wear them all day comfortably for work and or play. Pleased to have found this substitute shoe!
Not meant with orthotics
With the pandemic and me not working, I wore out my abeo shoes. Use metatarsal orthotics. Bought 2 pair of Brooks, the salesperson said the same abeo orthotics will work. Eh...not so much. Even though the original insert was removed before putting in the orthotic, it just feels like it leaves way less room in the shoe for your foot. My foot was numb and the laces weren't overly snug. Gonna give just the shoe with the original soles a try, I'll review again after a walk.