Hit the pavement running in the women's Brooks Adrenaline 19 running shoe. The engineered mesh and 3D print upper features a traditional lace up closure for a secure fit. The removable, compression molded footbed accommodates custom orthotics, while the durable rubber outsole provides traction.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Engineered mesh and 3D print upper.
- Traditional lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Removable, compression molded footbed accommodates custom orthotics.
- BIOMoGo DNA midsole cushioning for added comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction.
I have multiple problems with my feet including plantar fasciitis and this is a great shoe, only brand of tennis shoes I buy
Wanted to give them back
Liked the look of this pair of shoes. Have a male coworker who has a pair of Brooks and likes them so I decided to try them. Very disappointed. I am a nurse and on my feet all day. For me, these shoes were not comfortable and supportive for walking or standing. Also felt more narrow than other shoes I have in the same size.