Roll over image to zoom in
A reliable favorite, the women's Addiction 14 pairs the controlled support and roomy forefoot you love with a light, supportive upper.
- Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning, adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why? So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
- Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier women's running shoe for flat or high-volume feet or specialized orthotics, your search is over.
- A Heel-Segmented Crash Pad provides smooth transitions.
- The sockliner provides additional cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel.
- Good for a flat to medium arch.