The women's Birkenstock Gizeh sandal is a modern, stylish thong built with Birkenstock's classic comfort footbed. Offering pronounced arch support, including metatarsal support, the classic cork, and latex footbed is lined with suede to wick away moisture.
- The upper is Birko-Flor™, acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- Classic cork and latex Birkenstock footbed provide pronounced arch support, including metatarsal support.
- Neutral heel cup keeps the foot's natural padding directly under the heel.
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock.
- Sizing: Regular fits a wider foot. Narrow fit a medium and narrow foot.
This style of Birkenstock looks more feminine than some of the others. It make my foot look slender, and not having the heavy buckles is so much more comfortable. The toe piece takes time to feel comfortable, but making sure that this shoe is tighter on your foot helps the break in period, unlike the Arizona style.
Perfect for everyday
I really like this shoe. It is not quite as comfortable as I had anticipated it being. Maybe I need to wear them more but they are very supportive and I like the style. I
My New Favorite Everyday Shoe
These are so comfortable, but do take a week or so to break in and get the mold of your feet. Once they do, you never want to take them off! Fashionable, yet give great arch and sole support.
Love my Berkies!
Out of bed in the morning.... put my Berkies on.......take Berkies off before bed!
I love my Birks! This is literally my 3rd pair. Once you try them you will never want to buy anything else.