Summer exploring just got even better, thanks to our ultralight, water-friendly and eco-conscious Nacola sandal! Its waterproof leathers are designed to repel water and the cushioned footbed dries quickly without absorbing water so you can enjoy your river, lake or ocean adventures in comfort. The front knit mesh strap is crafted from recycled one-time-use water bottles, as part of Bionica’s ongoing commitment to the environment. The high-traction rubber outsole helps keep you surefooted and confident on slippery surfaces.
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- Waterproof American nubuck and stretch fabric
- Eco-conscious design with mesh strap from post-consumer plastic bottles
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Quick-drying ultra-padded comfort footbed
- Arch support and toe bar
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Slip-resistant rubber lugged outsole
- Heel height: 1 ¾ inches
- Lightweight, flexible design
- Fits true to size
Comfort ALL DAY!
Traveled with my sis across country and took 2 pair of Bionica shoes with me. My sis loved my shoes so much that she wore the pair I wasn’t wearing each day!
Love these shoes
Comfortable from the first moment I put them on! Great arch support. And they look as good as they feel on my feet. Definitely recommend.