A sporty casual option for all your daily endeavors, the women’s Aravon REVsavor features a leather upper with a lace up vamp for a secure and personalized fit. The molded polyurethane and memory foam footbed cushions your every step for maximum walking support.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Dri-Lex® lining is moisture-wicking.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry.
- Removable molded PU and a memory foam footbed.
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait.
- Rocker profile provides motion control during walking movement.
- Rubber outsole pods for traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
Walked miles in them
Wore them on my trip to Italy. Walked 5-7 miles a day. They supported my feet, but could use a better arch. The stitching rubbed my feet a bit, but we were walking on uneven streets and the got a workout. Kept my feet dry when it rained. Thought about getting a wide shoe, but I have narrow heels. Could use a little more room in the toe box.
Looks great and feels even better on my feet during long shifts.
An amazing product. Oldster legs can run around like crazy.
A nice looking upscale sneaker-like look. I can even wear to work with the right pants. That means I am comfortable all day. Love them.
I am happy with this shoe! It is comfortable!
This is my third pair of this brand shoe, they work for me!