Pamper your feet with all-day comfort in the women's Aravon Hope slip-on. Great for the office, the loafer features a removable Ortholite® footbed, a padded heel collar and Dri-Lex lining to keep the foot dry and cool.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Synthetic polyurethane upper with twin elastic gore panels for an easy on/off wear.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed.
- Dri-Lex lining wicks away moisture and helps keep feet dry and cool.
- EVA molded midsole for cushioning support.
- Durable outsole for increased traction and stability on varied surfaces.
- Heel Height: 2 inches
- ABA01BK BLACK
Works for bunion and plantar fascitis
I have problem with bunion and plantar fascitis, so looking for shoes has been very difficult. I did used orthodontic insert/seen foot doctor but nothing works. Finally took a chance and bought this shoes last year. I can still feel occasional throbbing of my bunion but I can say that for the most part it works and comfortable enough that I can wear it long hours without using any shoe insert. I'm originally size 5 1/2 but with the bunion, I bough 6.5 and xxwide. This is the only shoes I wear with my dressy outfit
I have plantar fasciitis, and usually have to wear customized insoles. These shoes have enough support, and are comfortable without custom insoles. I would definitely buy this shoe again.