Meet all of your fitness needs in one shoe with the women’s ABEO Volt. The Max Lite 2 injected EVA midsole pairs with the durable rubber outsole to provide shock absorption and stability. The Volt also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for incredible all-day support and comfort. Work out in ultimate comfort and style in the Volt!
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper features a lace up vamp for an optimal fit.
- Mesh lining is breathable and moisture-wicking.
- High rebound EVA based foam with Launch Pad technology delivers lasting comfort.
- Max Lite 2 injected EVA midsole offers cushioning with more impact protection between the foot and surface.
- Durable rubber outsole has a rocker motion designed to complement the normal gait for superior motion control and stability.
- 10-12mm drop.
Love my Volt
I love this show so comfortable. I have issues with my feet but I was able to do long distance walking without any pain. My problem I can't find a size 9 anywhere.
Best shoes for my feet!
I have a problem with over pronation and flat feet, and these are by far the best sneakers I’ve ever worn. I am so sad they are discontinued they’re such a great shoe. Bring them back please!
These shoes straighten my foot
I had a highly specialized surgery using pins and screws to stop my left foot from turning out 15 years ago. I never felt sturdy and had a waddle to my walk. Even with custom orthotics my ankle still felt like it was turning out from under me. I put my custom orthotics in these shoes and i am walking straighter and better than I have been for 20 years---I do not know if it is due to the extra plastic like shoe lace anchors, the foot bed or that this shoes seem to fit higher on my inside arch/instep area--They work for me and have changed my lie---Please do not discontinue these!!!
I just bought my second pair!
These shoes, along with the premium orthotic - metatarsal, are fantastic! I use them to work out and for daily about town errands. The support and fit are fantastic. I have switched from another brand and will not be going back!
No More Pain
I love these shoes. The Walking Company was recommended to me by my orthopaedic foot doctor. I will never wear another brand again. I switched back to my New Balance shoes for the last two days and my piriformis syndrome came back. I had pain from my glutes all the way down my leg. So I am donating the New Balance shoes and only wearing my Abeo athletic footwear going forward!