Experience the newest innovation in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO Valiant athletic shoe. The on-trend, 3D-inspired upper features reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours of the day. The Valiant also includes our NEW LaunchPad™ designed to provide energy return and increased comfort, the NEW Ground Control outsole for maximum stability an optimal weight distribution and the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology. This NEW innovative style introduces an incredible level of all-day support and comfort for walking, running or standing.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Exclusive internal LaunchPad™ designed to provide energy return and comfort during high-impact activities and extended wear.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- Lightly padded tongue for added support.
- MaxLite2 injected EVA midsole offers cushioning with more impact protection between the foot and surface.
- Ground Control™ wide track outsole provides maximum stability and optimized weight distribution.
- Flextrac strategically placed molded rubber inserts for maximum traction and durability.
- 10-12mm drop.
This shoe allows me to walk
I don't have enough good to say about this shoe. I walk 8 miles every day in this shoe. The shock absorbtion and support are superior. I will be in big trouble if they ever stop making it because this shoe allows me to live my life!
Are you discontinuing the women's Abeo Valiant shoes?? We who use them are in love!!! Please keep these shoes in stock!! We NEED them!!!!
PLEASE DON'T DISCONTINUE THESE SHOES!! We who are on our feet all day NEED them. They are the best thing I have ever found to help me get through a long day on my feet. I'm sure those who use them feel the same way. Please keep them in stock!
Best tennis shoe ever! Have Morton’s neuroma and it is the only tennis shoe for me!
My feet hurt all the time, so a comfy shoe is essential. I was in Vegas and needed a new sneaker to be able to walk 3 days at a trade show. I bought with the upgraded insoles and was hooked. I'm guessing they are no longer produced and it makes me sad.
Most athletic shoes are too roomy in the heel to fit my narrow heels. These fit well in the heel when I wear the appropriate socks. However, they run a full width too wide. I wear a "B" width and these are clearly at least a "C". The appropriate socks to compensate for both issues are heavy weight hiking socks. And, I need to lace the shoes tightly.