Enjoy long walks in ultimate comfort in the men’s ABEO Optima! This casual walking shoe features a textile and synthetic leather upper with an adjustable lace up closure for a secure fit. The removable, molded footbed accommodates custom orthotics for a personalized fit, and the durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper.
- Adjustable lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Moisture wicking mesh lining for breathable comfort.
- Removable, molded footbed accommodates custom orthotics.
- Molded EVA midsole for additional comfort and support.
- Strategically placed Flextrac grooves for optimal forefoot flexibility.
- Durable outsole provides traction and stability.
Excellent arch support
Nice looking comfortable shoe. Purchased two pair. ABEO shoes never fail to please.
Like walking on air!
I love them. I’m on my feet for 12+ hours several days a week and they are supportive and light. Good arch support and nice fit.
My family and I happened to run across the store "The Walking company" and these were on sale and I must say they offer some of if not the best support and comfort known to man. New balance are just ok when you compare the two as I did because they also sale 2 pair of new balance but they don't come close to what these offer. Great but even for the full price.