Enjoy customized comfort and winter style in the men’s ABEO Bryson. This pull up boot features a leather upper, breathable shearling lining and a shock absorbent rubber outsole. The Bryson also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Side pull tabs for easy on/off wear.
- Shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Compression molded EVA midsole cushions for added comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides increased traction and shock absorption.
A little hassle to wear
These boots feel good once they’re on. They take some tugging to get them on and are a little difficult to get off. The material on the boot tops catches and holds my pants, requiring the occasional pant tug off the boot tops.
These boots are super comfortable and warm, it would just be nice if the tops were a little wider. They are easy to get on with a shoehorn but without one it takes a few tugs to get your foot in them.
Comfort, warmth and quality
These are well constructed boots and durable. The lining is warm and the insole lends to their comfort. I often wear them with out socks or thin socks. Good traction on the soles and the boot upper holds its shape. Nice finish to the leather.