Put your exercises on cruise control with our popular ABEO Momentum MXV Cruise Metatarsal sneaker. Knit and TPU uppers, a removable footbed, an EVA midsole and a rubber outsole makes these durable and supportive sneakers a fitness favorite.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Knit & TPU Upper - A versatile knit and TPU upper offers lightweight flexibility and cushioned support for any workout or exercise.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Adjustable Lace-Up Vamp - An adjustable lace-up vamp secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
These shoes are everything. They are comfortable yet cute. It is beyond impressing to know there is an affordable shoe brand that combines comfort and style. I did not need to break-in these shoes - it was great the first time wearing them. The metatarsal is perfect if one has foot issues.
Comfort & Support
These shoes enable me to walk longer with greater comfort. The toebox gives me all the room I need. This is my second pair.
These shoes are very comfortable, but have a few flaws. 1. They run a bit big. I might have been able to get away with a 1/2 size smaller 2. The back is very high and rubs the back of my heel in an odd way. I’m wondering if I can fix it by somehow raising the heel inside the shoe.
I have 3 other pair of Abeo sneakers that were no longer made. I wanted to try this pair hoping for the same fit as the Petra. This new pair is stiff, but hopefully after wearing they will break in. I gave 4 stars due to the shoe strings are cheap and the insert is minimal. I would suggest if you are considering these to order, you may want to order a better orthotic insert, I switched them out and they fit far better.
This is my 4th or 5th pair of Abeos. These shoes are so comfortable. They are lightwieght and plenty wide in the toe box. Abeo never disappoints. Great shoes for those with wide feet and past issues with plantar fasciitis.