Add comfort to every jump, kick or stride in the women’s ABEO Ellen. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed Flextrac grooves offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Ellen also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support. Packed with performance features, the Ellen is perfect for going to the gym or tackling everyday errands.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper.
- Mesh lining is breathable and moisture-wicking.
- Injected EVA midsole with Litesole technology delivers enhanced flexibility and lightweight comfort.
- Built-in Cloud crash pad offers ultimate shock absorption through the heel.
- Supportive internal TPU shank is designed to improve stability and motion control.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- 10-12mm drop.
Family calls them my F_rt shoes! Unflattering sound when walking
These shoes are attractive, light weight, washable and stylish. HOWEVER - the noise they make when walking is not flattering. I tried to wear these but it is just too distracting and draws unwanted attention. Also, they are a bit short in the length - suggest going up 1/2 size if you have even regular length toes. Would have returned if I had not purchased on clearance sale.
This is my second purchase of this shoe. Very comfortable and stylish.
I like the lightweight and slip on style for casual wear. But, they squeak! I’ve tried everything to get rid of it. So, I don’t wear them when I have to walk quietly such as down an empty school corridor.
ABEO LITE Ellen
I bought a pair of these shoes last Fall. True to size, very comfortable, and supports my right foot pronation !! I love them. With the orthotic provided within the shoe structure I don't have to add my regular orthodics!! Love the color too!!
Fits like a glove
Absolutely love these shoes because they are lightweight, keep my feet dry as I wear them all day, and are super comfortable! I broke my foot two years ago and this is one pair of shoes that I can wear all day. They have a good orthotic that comes with them and are perfect for what I need right now. I am going to get some grey shoelaces though because I don't want to focus heavily on the purple in the shoe.