Featuring advanced lightweight technology, the women?s ABEO Alliance offers increased flexibility, support and comfort. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Padded tongue for added comfort.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric lining.
- ABEO LiTe? 2.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
I love these shoes! They are lightweight, yet sturdy. Super comfortable.
comfortable for walking and attractive
Liked the fitting process. product needed to be sent and was sent promptly
Comfortable for everyday walking shoes
I have had Plantar Fascitis in the past so the ABEO walking shoes seem to be the best for me
Works well in fitness class. Great all-around. However, having to write a review is not good.
Great work shoes
Bought these shoes with the medium support insoles for work. Im on my feet, on and off, for 10 hour days. These shoes give my arch the support they need and my feet, knees and lower back don't hurt at the end of the day. Simple, all black design goes with everything and theyre light weight.