Enjoy the increased flexibility, support and lightweight comfort of the women’s ABEO Active. This athletic style features a lightweight EVA midsole for added arch support, a built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption, and strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction. The Active also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable knit upper with synthetic suede overlays for added durability.
- Sock-like construction with a lace up closure for a customized fit.
- ABEO LiTe™ 2.0 advanced lightweight technology delivers ultimate comfort and support.
- Breathable knit lining.
- Lightweight injected EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad for flexibility, shock absorption and comfort.
- Strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Molded rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
I bought 2 pair because well the the waking shoes are the best there is!!! I loved the meshed material and the support and comfort level was perfect…so sad they didn’t have my size 10 in stock online :(
Best for being on your feet all day!
Best shoes I’ve found for standing on concrete all day. Foot pain is 90% better than with any other shoe I tried. Originally I ordered black, but have now ordered the gray as well.
WAY TOO BIG
Just received the blue ones in mail yesterday. I normally wear a size 6.5 but these was way too big in size and width. It will fit someone who’s a 7/7.5. I am very disappointed.
Love these shoes!!!
These shoes, along with the Abeo inserts, have literally saved my lfee!! Coming off a recent knee replacement I developed a wicked plantar fasciitis flared up. These shoes have allowed me to heal and get back to being totally functional again. I will be forever grateful for The Walking Company❣️
Good but very wide
Comfortable and roomy - too roomy. Very wide width and slips when walking. Good quality and comfort. Wanted this for my walking shoe, but will just use to run errands. So wide they easily slip off.