Enjoy the increased flexibility, support and lightweight comfort of the men’s ABEO Active. This athletic style features a lightweight EVA midsole for added arch support, a built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption, and strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction. The Active also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable knit upper with synthetic suede overlays for added durability.
- Sock-like construction with a lace up closure for a customized fit.
- ABEO LiTe™ 2.0 advanced lightweight technology delivers ultimate comfort and support.
- Breathable knit lining.
- Lightweight injected EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad for flexibility, shock absorption and comfort.
- Strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Molded rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
I love these shoes
I must have ordered the right size 9 m my normal size. They slip on and off easy when I want them off but are completely secure on my feet when wearing them. So comfortable and have the right amount of arch support. Love them!
Best walking shoes EVER
I am an avid walker (20 years) and the Abeo Lite Active shoes have been the best shoe so far. Supportive, comfortable, lightweight, and breathable. I have a pair in every color when available! Love these shoes!!
Not a good design
The show is lightweight and the material allows your feet to breathe, which are features that I really like. However, due to the elastic material the shoe is made of it just never feels securely on my foot. I feel like they are going to drop off my foot at any moment. After walking in them for a while, it becomes tolerable on flat ground. But going uphill? Forget about it! Not a reliable shoe in my opinion.
Summer Cool Shoes
Light, flexible, summer shoes. Provides the feeling of walking bare foot.
Shoe slides around while walking
The knit material around the back of the upper is too flexible and loose to keep the foot in place. The foot will slide around a lot while walking and come out of alignment in the shoe, forcing me to stop and kick my foot back in. A smaller size wouldnt help, though, because the knit material of the upper is just so flimsy, and its the proper length for my foot anyway. I understand using that material near the front of the foot where you want it to be flexible and provide ventilation to the toes, but in the back its important to have tighter, more rigid material that can hold the foot in place while walking.