Perform at your best with the women’s ABEO AEROsystem® Destiny. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole, and includes a neutral footbed designed to support, align & balance your body. A supportive walking shoe designed with comfort in mind for all of your daily activities.
- ABEO AEROsystem® features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce the impact on joints, and absorb shock.
- Tri-Core: Composed of a molded EVA midsole with an internal airflow system. EVA posts are properly placed for dynamic cushioning with every step.
- Vibram® Multi-Trek outsole offers superior wear and durability
with a more rounded heel for smooth heel-to-toe transition, reducing the impact on joints by absorbing shock.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones provide optimal forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Lace up-Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension creating a customized fitting environment and secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue offers added comfort while no-sew applications provide irritation-free wear.
Run large, good arch support
I only wish I had bought a half size smaller because these are very wide on my narrow foot. But the arch support is great.
I bought them a half size larger so I could wear heavy socks with. They are big I probably could have gotten regular size. They still work, love Abeo brand.
Great shoes, great service
I love these shoes. I bought them to replace an older pair of similar shoes. I miss not having a nearby Walking Company store, where I could try on shoes before buying. But fortunately ABEO, my favorite brand of shoes, does not change basic fit when updating styles. Walking Company service was quick and efficient. The order was shipped within 24 hours, and USPS delivered the package a day earlier than expected.
Good arch support, but wide
These shoes are supportive for walking, but I have a narrow foot, and size 10 is very wide which causes a struggle to pull the laces tight. I should have sized down.
I needed to replace my old black ABEO shoes, which had been literally patched up with duct tape. I wanted a style as close to the old ones as possible and over the MLK weekend I found these on sale. They arrived very quickly after ordering and took little to no time to break in. The orthotic that came with them was lower than what I am used to, so I simply removed the orthotic from the old shoe and put it into the new one. Perfect fit! These are great for walking and for wearing with casual outfits.