Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal orthotic footbed type.
Perfect for the workweek into the weekend, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Vivian mary jane with metatarsal support offers signature customized comfort for all day wear. The on trend asymmetrical buckled instep strap secures the foot in place. The built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with an asymmetrical adjustable buckled strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining and sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Lightweight and flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides increased traction and durability.
- Stacked, leather-wrapped heel.
- Heel Height: 2¾ inches