Take on cooler weather in ultimate comfort and style in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Verity boot with built-in support. The leather and suede combination upper features a decorative buckled instep strap for added charm, a lace up closure to ensure an optimal fit, and a medial zipper for easy on and off. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Pair the Verity with all of your favorite casual outfits and and experience all-day comfort!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather and suede combination upper features a decorative buckled instep strap for added charm.
- Lace up closure ensures an optimal fit.
- Medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Soft fabric and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction on varied surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
Awesome metatarsal boots!
I can only wear metatarsal shoes and when I found this beautiful boots I couldn’t believe how cool they look and how comfortable they are! My first pair is color gray and now I am ordering my second pair . Thanks Abeo!
If you have wide ankles, you will need to make some alterations
The tongue is sewn to one side of the shoe. I had to cut the seam holding the tongue to the side so that I could center the tongue under the laces after I laced them up. I have wide ankles and the lace-up fits nice. I also have high arches so the top of the foot is very snug on me. The metatarsal footbed is comfortable, I probably could have gone a half-size larger, I ordered a 10.
This is the first pair of shoes I have bought from this company...the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn - seriously, I bought them before Covid hit and was sized in store - excellent experience. I am trying to find out if there are any physical stores open anywhere to buy more shoes....Comfort is everything!
I bought these boots last year and found that they are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. Not only are they good for everyday walking but I have hiked and climbed several mountains in them with great support and comfort.
Absolutely My Most Comfortable Boots!
went to Las Vegas and my feet were aching, bought these boots and I was so surprised at how comfortable they were and great ankle support. I would definitely recommend these boots! Super comfortable!