Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Warm weather calls for customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Urmy sandal with neutral support. This T-strap sandal features a leather and woven polyurethane upper with an adjustable hook and loop ankle strap that helps secure the foot in place. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with woven polyurethane straps.
- Adjustable hook and loop ankle strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Closed cell polyurethane foam footbed with a molded EVA cork and rubber midsole for shock absorption and cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1¼ inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
This is my first purchase of this brand as I'm experimenting with different shoes for plantar fasciitis. Comfortable, right out of the box; the fit was perfect and they are so lightweight. And, oh, it was on sale! I have been so sad that I haven't been able to wear heels and this sandal is a game-changer! These would look good with jeans and casual dresses.
Best sandal ever
I love this shoes! It is comfortable and supportive. It doesn’t feel like a heel at all and it lengthens my leg. I traveled all over Greece and it was durable and supportive throughout the whole time. Sometimes the strap can come undone. There was a slight change in the style and the original strap was better.
I have plantar fasciitis and it's hard to find a shoe that accommodates that issue and still looks good. The shoes fit like they were custom made. Very cute too.
Strap could be more comfortable
I love the Cobblestone (light) color. I love how light the shoe is. Only problem, which is kind of a big deal is that the underside of the top strap that goes across the foot has a seam and velcro that rubs the top of my foot raw. Not sure how Im gonna fix this as they are not returnable. Very uncomfortable with every step, it rubs. Design flaw if your feet arent very narrow. I didnt try on in store, ordered online and found out on my way into the office how much they hurt.
Love this shoe!
I have to wear an orthotic. This shoe still gives me support in a heel. I like that I can dress them up or down.