Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Una II sandal with neutral support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet using digital 3D fit technology. The stylish wedge features two hook and loop closures for a secure and personalized fit. B.I.O.system sandals are designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Two wide straps with extra strength hook and loop closures for a secure and personalized fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Closed-cell polyurethane foam footbed with a molded EVA cork and rubber midsole for shock absorption and cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1¼ inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
Best ever shoe
I have these in 3 colors and just replaced the 'neutral' or stone color. I have had ankle surgery and have wide feet. They support my ankle, have great arch support and the velcro is great for adjusting to each foot, as one tends to be a tad smaller. I walk everywhere in these. Please continue to carry this style - they go with dresses and pants, casual or dressy. I had to give up traditional heels, and these fit the bill.
I love these shoes & walk in them easily.
I have these in red and black and really am thinking about getting sunflower now. I wear these all over Europe walking and even to work. They are extremely comfortable.
This shoe is the best. Buy all colors. I walked the whole Vegas strip and still felt great!
Best shoe ever! Trust me I live in them