Experience a mix of beauty and effortlessness all in one in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Tessa flat with built-in support. The classically chic closed toe ballerina flat offers arch support for all-day wear and features a cushioned polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and lightweight comfort. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system, and keep your feet healthy and comfortable.
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Combination suede and leather upper features an elasticized topline for a secure yet flexible fit.
- Cushioned collar for added comfort.
- Genuine leather lining for breathable comfort.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports the feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable textured rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
I loved these shoes until I realized that after only a few wears the black suede upper had begun to rub off the shoe. I only wore these shoes to work and in my lawn. It makes me so sad that I made an investment in these once nice-looking shoes to wear for work, and now they look old and scuffed.
These shoes only lasted me barely one season. If there was a scuff on the shoe the leather started peeling. The shoes became a mess and I could not wear them because they looked terrible. For the price of this shoe they should be made of better materials. I won't purchase these again.
I had a similar pair of Abeo for a entire year, wore them 2-4 days a week and LOVED them. The outside of those shoes looked great till the end. The perfect black flat. The insides started breaking down so when I was in Vegas I bought this pair to replace them. After only three weeks of wearing them 2-3 times a week the leather is showing significant signs of wear and is even torn in some places. I work in healthcare and like I said the last pair held up wonderful for an entire year. Very disappointed for a $130 pair of flats. True to abeo, they are comfortable, I’ll give them that. If I lived close to a walking company they’d be going back -