Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Elevate classic styling with customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Talia mary jane with neutral support. This everyday style features an asymmetrical hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ and keep feet healthy and comfortable wherever the day takes you.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper with an asymmetrical extra strength hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 5/8 inches
I bought these in black 2 or 3 years ago and I really love them. I wear them for dress and they are cute and so comfortable. I went to purchase a 2nd pair to have as back up when these ultimately wear out (the heel is beginning to wear down but I have no problems with the quality) and was really disappointed to find the the black are sold out in size 7.
Like this shoe so far
I like the look and feel of these shoes, but will wear them a little longer to see if the negative feedback reports are true. Issues such as leather scuffing easily or peeling off, loose Velcro and discomfort during prolonged walking are a concern. Wish me luck!
Very comfortable. Good support. Great features and easily worn. Easy to get on and off.
Cute and comfortable but the quality of shoes is bad. Peeled off.
These shoes scrape very easily and I destroyed them the first time I wore them. They feel okay in standing but they were not supportive with prolonged walking. I was disappointed and won’t buy this brand again.