Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Classic and fashionable, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Samantha sandal with neutral support features the all-day comfort of a customized 3D fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology to calculate the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Strappy leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop closures over the toes and ankle for a secure and personalized fit.
- Soft leather lining absorbs moisture and resists abrasion.
- Dual-density polyurethane footbed is lightweight and flexible.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and absorbs shock.
- B.I.O.system technology supports your feet and aligns your body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on your joints.
Please bring back stock!
My favorite sandals! I had two pair and my puppy loved them too and chewed them up. I need to replace them and you’ve been out of my size for months. I tried the Sammie and liked them, but they slip off my feet so no long walks. Comfortable and CUTE sandals are so hard to some by and these were both. Please please bring back stock.
Are they ever coming back?
I love these sandals! Need to replace my old ones before summer, but there have been no sizes for months. Have they been discontinued?
Love these sandals!! I need an 8 but they’ve been out of stock for months. I look almost every day.
These are my favorite sandals. I wish abeo would make more of them -- they have been really hard to find. I have had a hard time wearing sandals in the past due to them being so flat. I live in a very warm climate and wear sandals most of the year. I love the thin straps and the velcro in two different places to adjust width as my feet a narrow. I have 3 colors and would buy all again if they were available :)
Comfortable but creaky - don't get wet!
These were my absolute favorite sandals - attractive but so comfortable - that I had 2 colors and wore them out. The tan one got very stained at the toes, so then I got the black ones and wore those til they were breaking. Right after replacing them with a brand new pair, I accidentally wore them in the rain which unfortunately ruined them. They are black so the color is fine but the leather got so warped that they creak loudly with every step. It's so annoying that I can't even wear them and the purchase was a total waste :(