Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Classic and fashionable, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Samantha sandal with metatarsal support features the all-day comfort of a customized 3D fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology to calculate the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieve forefoot pain and pressure.
- Strappy leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop closures over the toes and ankle for a secure and personalized fit.
- Soft leather lining absorbs moisture and resists abrasion.
- Dual-density polyurethane footbed is lightweight and flexible.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and absorbs shock.
- B.I.O.system technology supports your feet and aligns your body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on your joints.
They creak when I walk
This is the second pair of these that I've bought, and though I liked the first pair (which is why I bought a second pair), the new pair creaks when I walk. Not happy with this pair.
I have these in tan and black! LOVE them!!!! So comfortable and if your feet tend to swell at different times of the day, the Velcro is so convenient to adjust! Would love for them to come in white!!
Good for 14,000+ steps on Fitbit
I bought these at the Boca Raton store in go-with-everything tan for a trip to Italy. I wore them a few times in advance of the trip but really, no breaking-in was necessary. They were the only day-time sandals I brought and they were perfect. As measured by my Fitbit, I was exceeding 10,000 steps a day and more often, clocking over 13 & 14,000 steps. That was walking over uneven cobblestone streets, lots of steps, and hill climbing in the hot sun. They provided great support & I never had a blister or sore feet. These sandals are cute and don't look like heavy-duty walking sandals but they sure performed like it!
Love these sandals with one “but”
I love and wear these sandals all the time. I have wide feet across the toes and the adjustable strap resolves that nicely. The sole is great for my high arches and very comfortable. The only “but” is that the color of the front of the (“pewter”) sandal bleeds a bit when my toes are hot and sweaty, at least in the first wearing. It doesn’t stop me from wearing them, and may not be a problem with other colors.
I love the safety color, consider very comfortable but my right shoe squeaks. I know if you wear the shoes outside it voids the return. Still love and will try to deal with the squeaks. This is a wonderful style, comfy and love the Velcro.