On-trend style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Sallie sandal with neutral support. The adjustable hook and loop forefoot strap matched with the lace up closure provide a secure and personalized fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology to calculate the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Suede and snake print leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop forefoot strap and lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Soft leather lining absorbs moisture and resists abrasion.
- Dual-density polyurethane footbed is lightweight and flexible.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and absorbs shock.
- B.I.O.system technology supports your feet and aligns your body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on your joints.
- AS51476N BLACK
Super comfy and cute!
Love the pattern on these shoes. They fit perfectly true to size. They are really cute for being so comfy and I’m happy with my purchase. I did notice the side of the front strap rubbed on my pinky toe and gave me a blister the first time I wore them however I tightened the strap and have not had the issue since.
Super cute-size down
Normally 7.5 wide, 8’s were huge, 7 wearable but long. Have flat feet and ball of foot pain. Can wear these without my boudane splint.
Great sandal, but not for narrow feet
I have boney narrow feet and this shoe just didn’t fit well. I even tried tightening where I could but the wide footbed made the placement of my feet look awkward. I returned them.
These sandles are very cute
I did not expect such comfort but yes they are comfortable. I did not give a 5 star rating due to the fact that they do not offer any support and with my balance being a bit off this is very important to me. If you don't plan on too much walking like for a nice dinner out then this is your shoe.
These are my 8th pair of Abeo shoes. I like the dressier look. The first few times I wore them, the tassels untied themselves. I guess they are now Broken in and do not untie themselves.