Stay on-trend and experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Regina boot, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. The cozy boot cuff can be worn up or down for varying looks, while the wraparound belt at the ankle adds a fashionable touch. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Premium water-resistant twinface sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- Genuine shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture.
- Cuff can be worn up or down to create varying styles.
- Belt-like strap with rivets at the ankle adds interest.
- Heat retaining insole board.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
- Durable, direct inject polyurethane outsole is lightweight, flexible and provides traction.
- AIW-0114 TAN
Although these are cute and warm, they run way too small. I always were a size 8, but these fell more like a 7. unfortunately, I can't return because this was a final sale item.
Better arch support & very comfortable. Much better than Uggs.
Love, love, love these boots!
I already own a pair of Abeo boots in a different style, so thought I would try these shorter boots in black with the crystals on them. I absolutely love them. They are warm, comfortable, support my feet, and look cute. I have received several compliments on them. Plus, I got them on sale!
Cute, comfortable boot
This is a cute, short, warm and comfortable boot. The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars, is that I've always liked the feature of having a loop in the back to help pull the boot on; this does have loops, but mine broke after the first few times of wearing it. I may be able to take it to a shoe repair, but not sure. Except for that, I like the boot and the price was good.
Love the look
Very comfortable and warm. I have arthritis and live in Minnesota so I need the warmth.