Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Three points of adjustability ensure a truly personalized fit on the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Quartz sandal with metatarsal support. Perfect for long days on the go, this lightweight style features a deep heel cup for added stability. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology to calculate the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Strappy leather upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure and personalized fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- B.I.O.system technology supports your feet and aligns your body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on your joints.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ½ inch platform
comfortable right out of box
I love everything about this sandal. Great support in the arch. Soft and cushiony foot bed. Adjustable straps. I get compliments on the style whenever I wear them.
Comfort meets style.
These shoes are adorable and comfortable. The support is amazing. I took them to Spain and walked 9 miles in them, and my feet were fine! They look stylish and I had many compliments on them. The color made them a standout!
Comfortable but too wide
I was hoping this sandal would fit. With all the strap adjustments it still didn’t work. Too much of the straps were hanging over the side of the shoe. The sunflower color was cute and the arch support and comfort would have worked.
Comfortable summer sandal
A few years ago, I bought an very similar Abeo black leather sandal, and I wore them so much, I wore out the sole. This version of the sandal is very similar to that one except the straps are adjustable with velcro. The old version had a cork sole, and this one has a solid black type of sole, and therefore they can be worn with with dressier outfits.
ABEO Quartz Metatarsal Sunflower
The foot bed is a bit long and the leather bits seem to be in an awkward place once the shoe is in play on the feet. The comfort isnt what I was hoping for, although it is alright for short periods. A person would get tired feet working an 8 hour shift in these shoes. the dual strap feature is a plus but the ankle strap doesnt fit well, great idea, but i think it needs tweaking.