Refresh everyday looks with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Potrero chukka boot with metatarsal support. This wardrobe staple elevates a classic style with customized comfort you can rely on. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Soft nubuck leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Lightweight and flexible TPR outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Stacked, block heel adds stability.
- Shaft Height: Approx. 3½ inches
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
The Metatarsal model is the best
I have flat feet and suffer from plantar fasciitis, but I really wanted to wear booties with heels but I was afraid it would hurt. Normally I would go for the neutral type show to ensure proper arch support, but I read the description on the Metatarsal and concluded that for a shoe with high heel that that would be better for me. Normally when I wear heels the ball of my feet are on fire at the end of the day, so support in that area would be preferable. These shoes are perfect. The color is a little darker than what is shown but it's still very pretty. The front is roomy so my toes are not tight in any way. I was able to walk all day in these shoes without the ball of my feet on fire, nor the feeling of leaning forward. They are quieter than most shoes. Highly recommend.
Cute style, but little clunky.
I love the style but it feels unnatural walking in these boots. They are still comfortable so I will wear them.
Great looking boot
I had to return the boots because they were too high heeled for me and it caused too much pressure on the ball of my feet. They looked great. Too bad!
Very comfortable and great quality. I highly recommend.
Cute, stylish and comfy. Easy on my bunions. Liked them so much I bought a second pair in a different color.