Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take on adventures in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Paula II sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable straps help secure the foot in place. The deep heel cup and forefoot toe grip add stability, while the heel crash pad offers extra support. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather and textile upper with three adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure fit.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric upper lining.
- Aegis® antimicrobial shield for odor control.
- Contoured EVA footbed with deep heel cup for stability and cushioned heel crash pad.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Heel Height: 1/16”
Comfortable and secure
This is my 2nd pair. I have 2 different colors. They are the most comfortable sandals I've ever had. I've wore them on vacation and was walking 5 to 8 miles a day with no issues!
Love these sandals!
Paula ll are the most comfortable and durable shoes! I live near a walking trail and walk up to 8 miles a day several days a week. Water repels off them so my feet stay dry. Love them!
Right out of the box, the most comfortable sandals I've ever had. The arch support is perfect. All previous sandals I've bought have required me to add some sort of padded arch support, but not these. Buying a second pair now.